Sliding Scale Appointment Policies
I offer a limited number of sliding scale appointments a week. Offering these types of appointments is important to my mission of providing quality bodywork to those who need it the most, and I am grateful that the support of my other clients allows me to offer discounted sessions. In order to make my services accessible to as many people as possible, I ask that clients understand and agree to the following policies:
1. I only offer sliding scale appointments to returning clients, which means I require all clients to first book one full-price session where we can discuss payment options, scheduling, and policies. I may make exceptions to this policy on a case-by-case basis if prospective clients contact me directly.
2. I limit clients to one appointment a week of any length (30, 60, 90, or 120 minutes) at a discounted rate. Any additional appointments will be full price.
3. I allow clients to book discounted sessions online and at any time that is convenient for them, but I ask that if they are booking more than a day or two in advance that they be mindful that my most in-demand appointment times are on weekdays after 3:00 pm and on Saturdays.
4. I allow clients to choose the sliding scale price that works for them, but I require a minimum payment of $20 for a 30-minute session, $40 for a 60-minute session, $60 for a 90-minute session, and $80 for a 120-minute session.
5. I request that sliding scale clients pay with cash, check, or Venmo when possible. Avoiding credit card processing fees allows me to offer more discounted sessions.
6. I raise my general rates annually, and I reserve the right to raise sliding scale rates on a case-by-case basis with a one-month notice.
7. I limit the number of sliding scale appointments I offer a week, which means that I reserve the right to contact a client to reschedule their appointment or stop taking on new sliding scale clients at any point.